Represented by More Companies, More Locations, and More Support Than Ever Before.
Advanced Disposal, City of Augusta, GA,
Choose CNG the E-Z Way
E-Z Pack’s Hercules Automated Side Loader is setting a new standard for CNG powered automated refuse collection. E-Z Pack’s patent pending design protects CNG tanks inside the body’s tailgate instead of mounted on the roof, eliminating problems from overhead obstructions.
“The CNG configuration was the deciding factor in choosing the E-Z Pack body,” says Jimmy Rogers, Advanced Disposal’s East Region Director of Maintenance. “The trucks are working very well for us...a very smooth start-up.”
With a fleet of 11 Hercules ASLs, all powered by CNG and covered with eye-popping graphics, Advanced Disposal and the City of Augusta are taking their environmental initiatives to the street every day. The E-Z Way.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE CNG THE E-Z WAY
- 75 Diesel Gallon Equivalent, up to 90 DGE Available
- Highest Compaction Side Loader – Up to 1,000 lbs. per Cubic Yard
- 6-Cubic-Yard Hopper, Full Eject Body
- Proven, Mature Arm Design with 8-Foot Reach, 8-second Cycle Time
- Simple Operation, with Pack-On-the-Go Controls
- “Quiet Hydraulics” Saves Fuel and Reduces Noise Pollution
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Outlasts Traditional “Wet” Paint
A Few of Advanced Disposal's CNG-Powered Hercules ASLs Serving the City of Augusta, GA
Watch the Video and
See the Hercules ASL/CNG Trucks in Action!